Goody PR is a boutique marketing agency, who partners with clients with VIP CARE. We love to work with brands, experts and small business owners to magnify their message through Marketing, PR, Social Media and Cause Marketing Campaigns, similar to what we’ve done for big brands (Toyota, University of Phoenix, V05), CEOs, Small Businesses, Authors and Writer/Directors.
Our Mission is to MAGNIFY your GOOD!
The …. in our Goody PR… logo represents the many different channels where we can help you break through all the NOISE with a powerful story that emotionally connects with your audience. Let us review your branding, develop a marketing strategy, pitch your story to major media, book media interviews, help you get a column, build websites, increase your SEO (Search Engine Optimization), engage loyal fans, and ultimately increase revenues. Our specialties include entertainment, technology, health, finance, entrepreneurs, and cause marketing.
We’re grateful to have booked thousands of media interviews (TV, Radio and Print), and received great Client Testimonials about the campaign results. Recent interviews have included stories for FOX News, ABC News Radio, USA TODAY, Investor’s Business Daily, The Atlantic, Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Closer Magazine, Adweek, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Deadline.com, VentureBeat, Woman’s Day, About.com, Accounting Today, Consumer Reports, Newsday, KCBS CBS2, KTLA CW5, KABC ABC7 Los Angeles, ABC 7 Bay Area News, KRON4 San Francisco, KENS5 CBS San Antonio, AZTV Phoenix, Addiction Pro Magazine, Nonprofit Business Advisor and more.
- FOX & Friends – More Important Than Money, An Entrepreneur’s Team
- National TV Interview for 6+ minutes for New Book with CoAuthors Panel
- TV interview booked, wrote script and provided media training tips for Rich Dad Advisors
- New Book on Amazon Bestseller List for 6 Days!
Why work with Goody PR?
VIP CARE – Let us provide you with an extra level of CARE that shows in our focus and passion about your business. We only take a limited number of clients, and are dedicated to providing VIP CARE.
Daily Strategy – You’ll get a team who can build a solid strategy, and then continually strategize your big picture marketing, PR, goals and results with your feedback. You know your product best, and we value your input!
Broad Experience – With a solid track record as a former corporate executive, tech startup leader, entrepreneur, speaker, entertainment columnist and author, our broad experience can add value to your marketing and PR strategy.
Expert Team – You’ll benefit from specialists with leadership experience in Marketing, Branding, Public Relations, Media Training, Website Development, SEO, Graphic Art, Video Production, Social Media and Cause Marketing Campaigns.
Digital Media Depth and University Instructor – We are passionate about digital media. As a New Media Marketing Instructor at UCLA Extension, Liz Kelly has also trained Social Media for Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association and GRAMMYs MusiCares. She led $1 million+ digital marketing campaigns at Fox/MySpace, and Goody Awards YouTube has over 4 million views.
Published Author with 500+ Media Interviews – As a published author with 500+ media interviews (CNN, Fox News, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, BBC Radio and more), Kelly loves to promote authors. Her book, “Smart Man Hunting” was selected as 1 of 7 books out of 12,000 self-published books by Barnes and Noble, and was later picked up by Kensington Publishing.
Personalized Training – If you prefer to do your own Social Media and PR, Goody PR can provide custom training programs to empower small business owners, authors and entrepreneurs.
Let us help you build your brand story 247 and WOW for the World!
1. MARKETING: Let us help you fine-tune your strategy, mission, goals, key selling points, logos, websites and ways to reach your target market. With this solid foundation, we can help you develop a marketing strategy to reach your fans through earned media (TV, Print and Radio) and digital media. We find that most people are so involved in their work that they don’t know how to turn their brand into media-friendly story.
2. PR: We’re happy to do a Traditional PR campaign that includes writing press releases, pitching your story to the TV, Print, Radio, Bloggers and Influencers to get earned media, and provide media coaching.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA MAGNIFIERS: Let us magnify your brand and build Brand Ambassadors and get Key Influencers talking about you. We can develop a Social Media Marketing Strategy, train your team, post compelling content, manage contests, and measure results. We worked at big brands at Fox Interactive Media/ MySpace (managing multi-million dollar campaigns for Toyota, University of Phoenix, Vo5, etc), teach social media at UCLA Extension, and consistently have 95-100% engagement on Twitter @GoodyAwards and @LizHKelly.
4. CAUSE and EVENT MARKETING: Let us develop a cause marketing campaign that includes the overall strategy, event planning and management, event photography, videos, goals, press releases, media coverage, contests, social media marketing, and Goody Awards (optional). We have a team of designers, developers and social media specialists who are ready to take their marketing skills and use them for good!
ABOUT GOODY PR…Founder
Author, Speaker, Goody PR and Goody Awards CEO/Founder Liz H Kelly is passionate about magnifying brands, experts and causes thru Marketing, PR and Social Media Campaigns with a powerful story. After working for Fox Interactive Media/MySpace, Paramount Pictures, Sprint PCS, and LA startups, Kelly decided to use her marketing experience for GOOD. As a published author with 500+ media interviews for 1 book (Smart Man Hunting), her work has been featured on FOX News, USA TODAY, CNN, KTLA and more. Liz teaches New Media Marketing at UCLA Extension, and is a digital media speaker (Digital Hollywood, Social Media Club LA, Social Media Week). Liz is also a Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business alumni, Conscious Capitalism LA member and Marketing/Board Member for Autism Guardian Angels (aka Shark Tank investment company for autism products to bring out the brilliance of exceptional children and adults with autism). Follow @LizHKelly. http://goodypr.com
Liz is a “Star” like Oprah, according to Social Entrepreneur Roger Hamilton’s Profile Test. What this means is she can take center stage as a leader in the marketing and digital space, but where she really shines is making others look good!
GOODY PR… VALUES
Integrity: We do what we say we will do. We value your trust and mutual respect.
Innovation: We love to think differently, and find creative ideas to make you look GOOD!
Passion to Promote: We love making people and projects look good. It’s just in our DNA!
Fun: We love celebrating wins, and embrace life’s many opportunities to grow and explore.
Balance: We value a balanced lifestyle, and will work 24×7 if needed as an exception.
Gratitude: We are very grateful to have you as a client, and live a life filled with gratitude.
We want to know your brand story! If you’re ready to do a marketing campaign with impact, we’d love to hear from you!